Sunday, November 24, 2013

I think I'm going to do it.

So...I'm a chicken.  I started this blog, and I love it, and it makes me happy.  I've learned that I really enjoy writing, even if it's only the mindless drivel that is constantly running through my head. 

I've also learned that it is a pain in the ass to be super-secret undercover.  I'm new to all this and just learning the difference between blogger and word press and don't even get me started on Twitter.  I had to make up a fake name to get on blogger because Google just wants to connect you to everyone you've ever met and I wasn't ready for that. 

I still may not be.  I don't know.  We'll see.  I'm slowly making the move to my new blog We Don't Chew Glass, and I hope I don't regret it. 

I am pretty attached to this place though, so for now I'm not going to delete it...but I most likely won't be posting here much.  You can find me at http://wedontchewglass.wordpress.com.


Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment